OralTek Allergy Oral Immunotherapy
Native (non-modified) allergenic extracts for allergen specific immunotherapy. Prepared in glycerol for oral (peri-lingual) administration in spray. Maintenance dose reached on the first day in pineapple flavor.
- Glycerinated native extract for sublingual administration.
- Specific allergen immunotherapy for patients with allergic rhinitis, sinusitis or asthma.
- High allergen concentration (30,000 UT/ml)
- Two vials, volume 9 mL, each puff delivers 0.1 ml
* Only prescribed by the treating physician
Allergen vaccine , Sublingual oral solution
Grass, weed pollen, tree pollen, house dust mites, molds, animal epithelia - some can be mixed
Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman
Box ( 3 months treatment)