RhinoDouche® is a manual device for nasal irrigation
Comprising a flexible bottle with a nasal adapter top and silicone tube.
Nasal Irrigation liquids & salt.
A nasal irrigation liquid must be a tamponated saline solution free of substances that could damage sensitive nasal mucosa as those preservatives found in table salt.
SinuSal sachets contain a combination of chemically pure salts (sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, calcium chloride and potassium chloride).
The addition of Xylitol provides anti-bacterial effects with deeper moisturization.
Its main characteristics:
- The irrigation solution is prepared in the bottle itself.
- High volume and positive pressure wash that you control.
- Comfortable nasal adapter; with complete seal.
- Mildly alkaline improving sterilization.
- Portable, economic and durable.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Safe after nasal surgery.
- Free of preservatives.
- safe in pregnancy.